RETURNS / EXCHANGES
1. Items that have been customized (ie: printed, embroidered, etc.) cannot be returned for exchange or refund.
2. Items that have not been customized (ie: have not been printed, embroidered, etc.) can be returned or exchanged under the following conditions:
- Must be returned within 30 calendar days
- Will incur a 20% restocking fee.
- Must be accompanied by your Prime Time Printing invoice/receipt.
- Must be in brand new condition (unworn and unwashed).
- Must be supplied with its original packaging.
Prime Time Printing offers a limited liability warranty on the goods and services we provide, however, please know that accidents, improper care, negligence and/or normal wear-and-tear do not qualify as defects that are covered by warranty.
1. A claim must be submitted within 30 calendar days after the goods have been delivered or picked up.
2. Please click here submit your Warranty Claim via our online form.
3. Under normal circumstances, we will launch our investigation into the matter and respond to your Warranty Claim submission within two business days.
4. It would be very helpful if you could have clear photos of the defect(s) available to send to us.
5. If the garment or printing is deemed defective, Prime Time Printing will (at our sole discretion) repair or replace the item(s). Please note that replacements will be based on the exact same style, colour, size and print of the defective items (no substitutions).
6. Garments deemed defective will need to be returned to us.
If you have any questions or require more information, please contact us via e-mail or phone during regular business hours (Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.).
#9 - 2345 Windsor Street
Abbotsford, British Columbia
Canada V2T 6M1